Which Film is better V-Kool or 3M?

Guest AMG

I am looking to tint my Land Rover and since I already have factory tinting on my back windows. I have decided to only tint the front passenger windows. Which is the best tint to use. Right now I am debating using V-Kool V70 on the front window and V40 on the front passenger windows. Does anyone have any recommendations is there any other brand I should consider? Main purpose is to reduce heat and add to the looks.

I worry about tinting the front window as it has those small dots around the outside edge of the window. Does this mean the tinting will not have a good seal and could lift in the end. I want everything to look like it is original. I don't want anyone to realise the windows have been tinted aftermarket if possible.

I am new at this so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

PS. Here is a picture of my Land Rover Discovery which I would like to add the tinting to.

Wait till you get an early model Disco in that doesn't have the dot matrix edges.

The alpine windows in the roof are made in Brazil and are badly distorted especially your driver's side.

I have seen some installs where they have been not done because the installers have found them too difficult. WTF?

devil

Archived