• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

Hit search.

There's two or three threads on it.

Some had success.

I haven't had much.

Sadly, most of my customers come from the internet. They've already discovered ways of restoring it themselves.

I try to sell them on protection film to keep the problem from coming back.

aspireheadlights.jpg

That's the results of the product discussed on a thread on here (under detailing subforum IIRC)

The "during" was after the product was used. It involves wet sanding, etc.

The "after" was after PPF was applied.

If ANYONE wants to know an economical way to restore headlights please PM me. It's a trade secret I don't want to publicly post where consumers can see it.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

I personally haven't, but the last dealership I worked at, the had the PDR guy doing that when he had no dents to do, not sure if it was the same system, nut he would sand/buff the lights, and it looked kick azzz when he was done. :skit Good add on if your doing PPF and do the light as well :beer

Guest darkdan
try some toothpaste first..... :skit I saw it done on the speed channel...it works... :skit

:beer

toothpaste, brasso, rubbing compound, meguairs plasti-x all do an "okay" job.

On my personal vehicle I struggled with my headlights for a while. NOTHING lasted more than 3 months before I had to do it again.

I used the kit, applied PPF, it's been 13 months.....and they still look as good as the day that pic was taken.

Since then I've found a way to go around the kit.

toothpaste, brasso, rubbing compound, meguairs plasti-x all do an "okay" job.

On my personal vehicle I struggled with my headlights for a while. NOTHING lasted more than 3 months before I had to do it again.

:skit

ppf is the thing to do... :skit

:beer

Archived